Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try? Have you already tried therapy but found it ineffective?
I use the most effective forms of treatment to help you get the relief from anxiety you’ve been searching for.
When it comes to treating anxiety, therapy is proven to be the most effective option to calm your nervous system. Therapy for anxiety – as opposed to anxiety medication – helps you learn how to calm yourself and get to the underlying problems that fuel your anxiety.
Are you feeling any of these are commonly known symptoms of anxiety?
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
Therapy will help you look at situations in a new, less frightening way, develop better ways to deal with stress, and solve problems that arise in your life.
The time is NOW to work at resolving the issues anxiety is causing in your life!